Requested by a reader, here are some songs to help you calm down or focus. Enjoy.
These are more calming songs that can be played while doing something that doesn’t require your full attention. They each have a soothing and mostly soft tune to them:
- “Fairy Tail Main Theme” (violin and piano)
Taylor Davis and Lara
Instrumental, with a violin and piano
- “Disney Love Medley”
Featuring Kirstin Maldonado & Jeremy Michael Lewis
Multiple voices with little to no instrumental background
- “Pass It On – Coke Bottle Song!”
Featuring Kina, Max, Sam, Alex G, KHS, Diamond
Voices with coke bottles
- Nightcore – “See You Again/Sugar/Love Me Like You Do” (Acoustic Mashup) (Switching Vocal)
High pitched delivery of lyrics with acoustics, as stated in the title
Zedd & Aloe Blacc – M&M’S 75th Anniversary Commercial
- “You Can Be King Again”
Smooth and slow sound
These songs can be used to pick up your self-esteem if it’s low and most of them have a pop-like feel. If you can multi-task pretty well, these would be good motivational songs for you to listen to while doing other things as well:
- “Brave” by Sara Bareilles.
- “Crazy Youngsters” by Pitch Perfect 2 Official Music Video.
- “Burn” by Ellie Goulding.
- “Fireflies” by Owl City.
- “Firework” by Katy Perry.
- “Forget You” by Cee Lo Green.
- “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)” by Kelly Clarkson.
- “Top of the World” by Greek Fire.
- “Living Louder” by The Cab.
- “Cheerleader” by OMI.
- “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten.
- “We Are Young” by Fun featuring Janelle Monae.