By Brian Griffin
Music is undoubtedly an important part of most people’s lives and here are five songs to expand your music library:
1) “August 28th 3:30 AM” by Juliet Simms. Juliet Simms is the lead singer for alternative rock band Automatic Loveletter and this song is one of their softer acoustic songs that later morphs into a more alternative sound.
2) “Monster” by Meg and Dia. Meg and Dia is an alternative rock band formed by the sisters Meg and Dia Frampton. Monster is an alternative song all the way through and creates an awesome tempo and beat that makes the song flow naturally.
3) “My Boots” by Lights. Lights is a solo act form Canada that combines electronic beats with great vocals to make songs to really reach out to the listener.
4) “Unbreakable” by Fireflight. Fireflight is a rock band that fuses thundering guitars and smashing vocals into songs that rock the house. Unbreakable is a song that makes you want to win no matter how the odds are stacked against you.
5) “Arguru” by Deadmau5. Deadmau5 is a progressive house musician that has hypnotizing beats. Arguru is a favorite song among his millions of fans and the way it pulses around in your ears makes you want to love it.