‘Korpsve’ uses technology to break the music mold
Rosie Hill, Feature Editor • March 1, 2024

Upon first glance at senior Dalea Campbell, her bold makeup, unconventional outfits, and spiky accessories would make you think he’s an interesting...

French translator, Marie Marcoux is helping to facilitate the conversation between Knight Life reporters and Gabonese journalists. The conversation was on environmental writing.
Journalists from Gabon meet with Knight Life reporters for a cultural and educational exchange
Sophia Ciokajlo, Photo Editor • February 29, 2024

Gabon is an African country that is located on the west coast of the Atlantic Ocean. The official language of Gabon is French, as the country...

Starting before winter break, the K-wing mens bathroom has been locked, reported as vandalized and in need of repairs.
Lack of supplies and vandalism plague school bathrooms, leaving students frustrated without solutions
Krystiana Bernstein and Carter Pickett February 29, 2024

For Loy Norrix students, it’s no surprise when attempting to use the restroom to find the closest one covered in messes, locked, or vandalized....

Movie Review: A Quiet Place

Quiet Place
A Quiet Place, a horror movie with a new spin on horror. If they hear you, they hunt you. This movie is a 2018 American horror film directed by John Krasinski, starring alongside Emily Blunt as his wife, both on and off the screen, along with Millicent Simmonds and Noah Jupe as his children.
The movie follows Lee Abbott and his family of fives’ survival through a post apocalyptic world where they must remain silent to survive. Why? Because they are surrounded by blind creatures who are extremely sensitive to sound, so much so that they attack whoever disturbs the silence.
What were the reactions to a movie like this? Some loved it, others not so much.
“It was so sad- no, not sad, you just kinda wonder about it. I don’t know how people could do it [survive], I was kinda wondering how it would end- it definitely got you wanting more for sure though,” said  Junior Paula Zuniga.  8/10 Stars
“It was more sad than scary, I cried when [//SPOILER//] died I had mascara running down my face,” said Sophomore Vivian Segovia-Perez. 7/10 Stars
“Every time a noise was made I was kinda expecting Jim (John Krasinski) to just look at the camera, to keep myself from making a fool of myself I just kept thinking that it was just Jim and Pam from The Office,” said Freshman Evalynn Hurley.  7/10 Stars.
John Krasinski is most widely known for his role as Jim Halpert on the NBC sitcom The Office, for which he received critical acclaim and won a number of awards.
So over all A Quiet Place, directed by John Krasinski would be rated a 7.4/10 Stars, but it would be best for you to go see and judge it for yourself.