Knights Speak: Link Crew leaders help freshmen adjust to high school

About the Contributors
Nia Moncrief
Nia Moncrief, Multimedia Editor
Hi, I am the Multimedia editor for Knight Life. This year I am a senior and have been on Knight Life for 2 trimesters. I have decided to be on Knight Life because I enjoy writing for myself and others and also enjoy video editing. In my free time, I play basketball and love to visit nature. Pronouns: she/her/hers
Josephine Velo
Josephine Velo, Executive Director
I'm a senior and this is my 3rd year on Knight Life. As Executive Director, I work on utilizing multiple forms of media in our stories to enhance their quality and catch the reader's attention, and help manage the class and make sure everyone feels supported. I've enjoyed combining my love for photography, video and writing on the newspaper. In my free time I like to read, write, listen to music, and do yoga.
Carter Pickett
Carter Pickett, Podcast Editor
Hi, my name is Carter Pickett, and I am the Podcast editor for Knight Life. I am a sophomore, and this is my second year being a part of Knight Life. I joined Knight Life after taking Journalism because I enjoy writing and keeping up with what is going on around me. If I have free time I enjoy hockey, golf, and video games. Pronouns: He/Him
Sophia Wrzesinski
Sophia Wrzesinski, Assistant Graphics Editor
Hey, I'm the assistant graphics editor for Knight Life. I'm a senior at Loy Norrix and this is my first year with Knight Life. What drew me to Knight life was the idea of a student-run, collaborative news team. It's a great space to improve my skills in writing, video, teamwork and graphic design. Outside of school I enjoy drawing, painting, sewing and riding my bike.
$0
$500