Seniors Leave Best Friends Behind

The end of the school year is nearing. This can be a sad time for some, especially seniors who will never be coming back for another day of high school after May 30th.

Not only will seniors miss the halls and people of Loy Norrix, but some juniors will be missing their close friends of the senior class as well. Juniors Izzy Schlinz and Jaxson Schrock both feel upset about their older friends leaving them.

“I feel really sad that all of my best friends are leaving because they are what has made my high school experience worth while,” said Schlinz.

Although Schlinz’s best friend, Lia Camarillo, will be attending college in the area, she will not have as much time to spend with Schlinz since she will no longer be on a high school schedule.

Schrock’s best friend, Logan Franklin, will also be leaving Loy Norrix to go off to college.

“I’ve spent a lot of time with him over the past three years. It’ll be hard for me to see him graduate and leave me behind,” said Schrock.

Although Schlinz and Schrock are sad about being left behind, they will still have all of summer to spend time with their favorite seniors.