The forensics team mascot Loy enjoys Marquette Park after a successful tournament.  This plushie joins the Forensics Team in all of their tournaments throughout the season and has become a valuable member of the team.
Go goose: Forensics Team takes flight to Mackinac Island’s tournament
Josephine Velo and Amelia Wood May 28, 2024

On Friday, May 17, the Forensics Team piled onto the Mackinac ferry and said goodbye to the mainland. The fancy Grand Hotel, fudge and a...

A sign promotes a garage sale in the Westnedge Hill neighborhood. On Saturday, there were many signs around town promoting the sale.
The Westnedge Hill Neighborhood garage sales bring the community together in one special day
Rosie Hill and Alice Damashek May 28, 2024

Connecting with neighbors and spending time outside can be difficult nowadays. Weather, lack of neighborhood activities, construction, the growth...

Loy Norrix Athletic Director Andrew Laboe sends 10 Knights off to college at the annual signing day event.
Loy Norrix Athletics congratulates seniors playing sports in college
Ethan Williams and Max Berlin May 24, 2024

Students Respond to Porco’s Memorable Quotes

Dear editor,
    I really enjoyed reading the “Porco Approved” article. It truly made me laugh out loud. I personally think Knight Life should include more humorous material like that in the future, it makes news easier and more fun to read. But overall I think this issue of Knight Life did a really good job.

• Emma Scheele, sophomore

Dear Editor,
    I found the article “Porco Approved” to be very entertaining. I had Mr. Porco my sophomore year for world history and remember many of his humorous actions. It was a good trip down memory lane.
    Will Briggs, senior
    Dear Editor,
    In regards to “Porco Approved” it was lovely. Keeping track of Porco quotes is a time honored tradition. It was certainly lovely to see them published. It reminded me of how much fun it was to be in a classroom with him. It was stuff like this that made taking such rigorous AP classes worth it. However, I think it would have been nice to see more than one quote from a former Porco student.

• Izzy Wikle, senior