Latin teacher Dyami Hernandex helps his second hour class choose classes for next year. Before selecting what classes they want, students have to check what credits they have first. Hernandez also teaches Personal Finance Literacy, a useful class for managing your money.
Students want new, more relevant classes
Lexi Tuley, Graphics Editor • April 24, 2024

It’s Monday morning. You’re sitting in your first hour on the brink of falling asleep. The teacher is droning on about geometry, and you...

Former Immigrant, Oscar Garcia living his day to day life. Garcia first immigrated to America in 1986.
Immigrant families face hardships when relocating
Lizzy Garcia, Guest Writer • April 19, 2024

In life, a handful of people are faced with making the decision of moving. Whether it be moving for job or education opportunities, a move like...

Students Respond to Rights

Dear Editor,
    When I read “The Right is not Right if not Taught, Students Deserve to Know About Their Choices,” I found myself agreeing more and more as I continued on. Being a woman in today’s society is anything but easy and when it comes to pregnancy, abortion, and birth control, it’s always a problem for those outside looking in. Times are different as well as situations, so coming from a girl, we need to be more aware of the choices we have.

• Drucilla Robinson, senior

Dear Editor,
    In the article “The Right is not Right if not Taught, Students Deserve to Know About Their Choices,” I believe Julia did a great job of expressing her views on how abortions should be taught in school. It was very well expressed. I instantly felt as if I agree with her. I also believe it should be taught in schools. Women need to know their own alternatives as well as the effects of pursuing them. Most women do not know a lot about that option. It should be taught young.

• Cornez Bell, senior