Photo taken by Jonathan Moreau from Flickr
A Year in Review: NFL fans around Loy Norrix reflect on their favorite team’s season
Max Berlin, Assistant Sports Editor • February 26, 2024

For many Norrix students, National Football League (NFL) Sundays are one of the most anticipated days of the week. Not many feelings can compare...

Henry Wilson and Michael McDonald discuss in refs position.  The wrestlers often talk through the movements while practicing.
Wrestling provides strength and discipline but demands dedication and hard work
Alexander Velo, Staff Writer • February 23, 2024

Out of all the after school activities Loy Norrix students can participate in, wrestling is one of the most time-and energy-consuming. After...

Knights of the Round Table Podcast #2
Knights of the Round Table Podcast #2
Flora Harper, News & Opinion Editor • February 23, 2024

Students Respond to Brett Kavanaugh

Dear Editor,
I read the article “Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Kavanaugh Rock the Nation and Taint the Supreme Court” in Knight Life, and I like this article because it was very informative. I thought the article gave good information about the Kavanaugh assault allegations, and it wasn’t noticeably biased except for the opinions given by interviewed students. It is important that students and everybody know about real accounts of sexual misconduct and how it affects society. The only problem that I had was that the wording was a little confusing at times, especially the first paragraph. Otherwise, great job on the article.
Carson Williams, sophomore
Dear Editor,
I read the article about Kavanaugh and I liked it because people need to know more about this and they should be more educated. This article helps people that don’t go out of their way to learn to do more.
Jack Warmelink, junior
Dear Editor,
I read the Brett Kavanaugh article. I did not like this article because it talked about how “people shouldn’t want someone that is frequently boozed up.” The times when he was “boozed up” happened when he was in high school and college when he was young.
Conner Van Avery, freshman