We’ve all been there. It’s been a long day, you’re feeling rather lethargic, and you’ve come to the conclusion that the only way to improve your day is to order some food. Whether it’s pizza, Chinese, or a sub, by the time it arrives it feels like an eternity has passed . Well, compiled here are the top eight things to do as you wait for your food to arrive.
1. Resolve not to check the time so often, but disregard said resolution after approximately one painstakingly slow minute has passed.
2. Refresh your Twitter, Instagram and other various social media feeds so you can attempt to think about something else other than how hungry you are.
3. Realize that your attempt was utterly futile, and check the time again.
4. Consider studying for that test you have tomorrow, but then decide to put it off until the morning. After all, it’s been a long day and you desperately need to relax. You’ll certainly feel much more energetic and productive at six in the morning.
5. Check the time and sadly realize only three minutes have passed since you placed your order.
6. Watch a show on Netflix to alleviate your impatience. I personally recommend “The Office,” “That 70’s Show,” and “Bob’s Burgers.”
7. Check the time frequently as you continue to watch your show.
8. As you begin to actually get into whatever show you’re watching, the doorbell will ring and you’ll jump up with glee as you rush towards the door to welcome your delicious meal. Happy eating!