We’ve been keeping up with the Kardashian’s since 2007. From marriages to divorces and crazy family feuds, we’d like to believe we’ve seen it all, but with the new season of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” which began shooting in January, who knows what is left to see?
According to the Huffington Post, Kim Kardashian will not be returning to season 10 of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.” Even though there are so many unbelievable events that have been collected over the years, both good and bad. Here are a few that come to mind when I think of the Kardashians:
- Khloe and Lamar’s big beautiful wedding in 2009.
- The birth of Kourtney and Scott’s first child, Mason also in 2009.
- Kendall Jenner’s sweet 16 party in 2011.
- Kim and Kris Humphrie’s wedding in 2011 that lasted 72 days until she filed for divorce.
- Their family vacation to Dominican Republic in 2012.
- Khloe found out she wasn’t a Kardashian and that her real father is Alex Roldan. The episode that showed Kris Jenner and Khloe getting a DNA test released May 20, 2012.
- Kourtney and Scott have their second child, Penelope in 2012.
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner sneak to Las Vegas to get Kendall’s tattoo in 2011, become brand ambassadors for Seventeen Magazine and release their PacSun clothing brand.
- Kim and Kanye West have their baby girl, North West and getting engaged in 2013.
- Khloe and Lamar get divorced in 2013.
There have also been two spin-off shows,“Khloe and Kourtney take Miami” and “Kim and Kourtney take New York” for the opening of their stores, Dash.
The Kardashian’s have found a way to make their way throughout the halls of Loy Norrix. These students tell their favorite moments of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians.”
“My favorite memory of “Keeping Up with the Kardashian’s” is when Kim got drunk and lost the kitten that Kanye gave her,” said sophomore Alexis White.
As much as people want to act as if they have some type of hatred for the Kardashians, people have something to say about them or can remember something that has happened on the show.
“I remember when Kourtney and Scott broke up and Kourtney threw Scott’s clothes practically out of the house,” said Junior Jasmine Vanloo.