Photo taken by Jonathan Moreau from Flickr
A Year in Review: NFL fans around Loy Norrix reflect on their favorite team’s season
Max Berlin, Assistant Sports Editor • February 26, 2024

For many Norrix students, National Football League (NFL) Sundays are one of the most anticipated days of the week. Not many feelings can compare...

Henry Wilson and Michael McDonald discuss in refs position.  The wrestlers often talk through the movements while practicing.
Wrestling provides strength and discipline but demands dedication and hard work
Alexander Velo, Staff Writer • February 23, 2024

Out of all the after school activities Loy Norrix students can participate in, wrestling is one of the most time-and energy-consuming. After...

Knights of the Round Table Podcast #2
Knights of the Round Table Podcast #2
Flora Harper, News & Opinion Editor • February 23, 2024

Snow Day Forces Rescheduling for Exams to be on Friday

photo by Lori Umbanhowar Although the snow on Wednesday was beautiful the snow day caused more problems than anticipated for students. With exams being pushed back to Friday students will have to readjust any plans that were made to accommodate the half day.
photo by Lori Umbanhowar
Although the snow on Wednesday was beautiful the snow day caused more problems than anticipated for students. With exams being pushed back to Friday students will have to readjust any plans that were made to accommodate the half day.

The previously established schedule for second trimester exams Stated that Friday the 14th was an off day. This was to be after two half days on the 12th and 14th.

It has been announced that high school students in the Kalamazoo Public Schools district will be reporting on Friday 14, 2014 to take 4th and 5th hour exams. This is due to the snow day on Wednesday the 12th.

Kalamazoo Administrators have been busy trying to configure the schedule and were not available to give a statement on the matter. Students with questions and concerns about Friday could not be addressed.

Also due to the shift in exam times the teachers will have an extended period to grade exams. The extended grading period is to allow teachers adequate time to input grades into Pinnacle.