Seniors, any advice for your underclassmen?
Tenaja White, Staff Writer • February 27, 2024

Photo taken by Jonathan Moreau from Flickr
A Year in Review: NFL fans around Loy Norrix reflect on their favorite team’s season
Max Berlin, Assistant Sports Editor • February 26, 2024

For many Norrix students, National Football League (NFL) Sundays are one of the most anticipated days of the week. Not many feelings can compare...

Henry Wilson and Michael McDonald discuss in refs position.  The wrestlers often talk through the movements while practicing.
Wrestling provides strength and discipline but demands dedication and hard work
Alexander Velo, Staff Writer • February 23, 2024

Out of all the after school activities Loy Norrix students can participate in, wrestling is one of the most time-and energy-consuming. After...

Don't Forget About the Dress Code

Refer to the Loy Norrix student planner for dress code guidelines.

As the weather gets warmer, the dress code becomes more enforced. Save yourself time at the tower by following the Loy Norrix dress code. Here’s a quick refresher to ensure you won’t have to call home asking for a change of clothes:

• Blouses, shirts, and dress tops must extend below the beltline, not expose the midriff, and not be low-cut in either the front or back.

• No tube tops, halter-type tops and “spaghetti” strap tops for girls will be allowed.

• Tank tops, muscle shirts, and mesh shirts are not permissible for boys.

• To be considered appropriate, dresses, skirts, and shorts cannot be more than two inches (2”) above the knee. If the dress, skirt or shorts have slits or openings, the top of the slit must meet the length requirement.

• Leggings and spandex pants are not permissible.

• Head coverings (e.g. hats, caps, and bandanas) will be removed and not worn within the school building. They must be removed when entering the building and kept off until exiting the building.

• Any other apparel which the administrators determine to be unacceptable in light of community standards

View Comments (2)