What is one thing you are looking forward to in the spring?
McKenzie Nuyen and Venelope Ortiz March 4, 2024

‘Korpsve’ uses technology to break the music mold
Rosie Hill, Feature Editor • March 1, 2024

Upon first glance at senior Dalea Campbell, her bold makeup, unconventional outfits, and spiky accessories would make you think he’s an interesting...

French translator, Marie Marcoux is helping to facilitate the conversation between Knight Life reporters and Gabonese journalists. The conversation was on environmental writing.
Journalists from Gabon meet with Knight Life reporters for a cultural and educational exchange
Sophia Ciokajlo, Photo Editor • February 29, 2024

Gabon is an African country that is located on the west coast of the Atlantic Ocean. The official language of Gabon is French, as the country...

Students Respond to Issue 5: Letters to the Editor

Dear Editor,

The EFE and EFA program is a wonderful opportunity for students to work hands on. I read the article about this program and i think it’s such a great idea. This EFE happens to be Robotics and Electronics. This provides a hands on learning experience for students interested in going into the engineering electrical field using the latest technology and the most experienced professional instructors.

– Heather Vanderbilt

Dear Editor,

I liked the senior section and the part where they gave advice. You guys make this school interesting, that’s why i love reading it. You should put a suggestion page where people suggest books, movies, cool places to go and other things. Thank you.

– Sarah Giramia

Dear Editor,

I read the article on the kalamazoo promise. Every time i hear someone talk about the kalamazoo promiseit just lights up my world to know that i have 95% paid for college. Better than nothing. But  the kalamazoo promise is such a great opportunity and it’s something to take advantage of. Just because everyone doesn’t get it. There are people fortunate enough to get it.

– Heather Vanderbilt

Hello,

I wanted to share with you and the other Knight Life staff how great the paper has been all year. I shared the recent issue with my mom. She was very impressed by the articles and made positive remarks about the quality of the articles.